Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rockin' and Rollin'

WOW!


I am giddy with excitement over the support and encouragement I have gotten from all of you!! Thanks to all my followers, customers, fellow bloggers, and all those of you who were lucky enough to stumble upon my blog! I now come up on the first page when you google "modest barbie clothes". I can't believe it!



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!




Today was my first "on-site" party. My sweet sister, Laura, is the creator of some of the most beautiful one-of-a-kind earrings, and my mom decided that she would host a party for the two of us to showcase our creations. She invited pretty much everyone that we have ever known, and it was a blast! Imagine lots of ladies, lots of food, and lots of fun creations.





YUMMY!!























Here's Mom, hostess of the year.












Me on the left, Laura on the right.







Thanks, Laura, for the Barbie jewelry!











The panties were a hit!














Laura's creations really are amazing. What is more amazing is her singing voice! Her youtube channel has been in the top 100 of the world for nearly a year now. One of her videos just hit one million views! The awesome thing is that each of her earrings is named with a song title or lyric. SO COOL!!

Check her out here:

www.youtube.com/user/disneydiva7

Or here:
http://www.disneydiva7.etsy.com/












My display table.













Avalon, my 7 year-old... Princess of the party, of course.
















My youngest, Embry, finds a friend in Grandma.

Thanks to all of you who were able to attend. It was wonderful to see you all!

For those of you who missed the party, you still get a free panty if you place an order.

And don't forget to check out Laura's sites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment