Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catch Up

I wanted to get so much more done this week.
But it wasn't meant to be. One occupational hazard of working from home, and being a mother, is that your schedule is never what you plan it to be. Hence, I am a bit behind on my custom orders, and making strides to catch up. Despite that, here are a few of the things I got done.

To the right, you can see my darling "wedding" formal that I made for my neice's birthday. The little jacket is actually for another client, but they look SO cute together! It reminds me of an Austen novel, and I have other patterns already planned to play around with that idea.
Here is the set I made for Etsy this week. I especially like the blue dress. It reminds me of a 1960's dress--something you could see Samantha from "Bewitched" wearing. I also am very happy with the colors in this set. They are the 3 most requested Barbie clothing colors: pink, red, and light blue. Love it!! I also love that I didn't have to cut out any of the fabric! Woot for Emily, my fabric cutter!



As for this coming week, I will have to work VERY hard not to fall behind again since the kids are out of school tomorrow AND Monday, and... Monday is my birthday and I am SO going to party! (party, that is, in a very pregnant, Mormon, housewife kind of way, which, believe me, is full of plenty of fun!)



I have plans to get out another set like the one above, as well as a set of swimsuits (keep an eye on Etsy!), and also get really close to completing the custom order I have been working on. Phew! See ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment