Wednesday, October 6, 2010

C'mon, Barbie!

Okay, Barbie! It's time to shop for Christmas!



As planned, I have posted my first "Outfit Trio" in anticipation of the Christmas season, It contains outfits often requested by customers, and at a good price. At the VERY least, I will post one trio a week, but three a week is my true goal.

This week marks a momentous occasion: Hiring my FIRST "employee". My darling neighbor, Emily, has graciously offered to be employed in my service as official "pattern cutter", and it felt amazing to drop off my first load of fabric and patterns to her yesterday. Thanks, Emily!

I just realized that I have to take the dog to the vet....
See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting some help. I am so happy you have someone to help you with your awesome product. I hope baby and mom are doing well. When do find out if it's a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete