Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ginger

I would like to present to you:
Ginger
I had the honor of receiving this prized and much-loved
1961 original "Ginger" barbie from my Mother today.
My Mother loved her, and played with her every day as a child. I adored her, and begged my Mother to let me play with her when I was a child. Today, she has come to my house to take up a place of honor among my precious things.
Ginger will be here to serve as mentor and teacher to the rest of "the girls" at Modest Barbie Style. Since she has extensive experience in the Barbie style world, and in modeling Barbie fashion, she will serve on our "staff" alongside me, and together we will bring Modest Barbie Style to higher hights. Thanks, Mom. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking! I remember that my mom was the best-dressed, most elegant woman in her circles and she dressed like this. I'm glad Barbie is setting a new trend.

    ReplyDelete